From the good resonance of the 3 self-organized exhibitors in 2019, the Orga team decided to organize a "fair" in the field of fetish equipment (latex, leather, whips, steel, corset,
vinyl, bondage and and and ) again this year. We see this also as promoting the attractiveness of the event as a whole, another highlight of our event.
Our exhibitor concept for this in-house exhibition aims to create an attractive financial basis, especially for smaller and very small companies (Etsy & Co.) in the fetish environment, on which they can present their products and make them accessible to a larger audience without any interference on the part of an organiser. All this in a timeframe in which they still benefit from the event itself.
The Orga team does not want to be a professional trade fair exhibitor in the conventional sense, which takes care of everything, but as a private team we have neither the possibilities nor the financial or temporal freedom. We only coordinate the contact with the hotel without monetary participation in any way, but remain as a contact persons.
Our concept looks like this in detail:
- Rooms A, B, E and F á 200,00 € per room and day (38 to 52qm)
- Room C á 400,00 € per room and day (approx. 100qm)
- Room D á 300,00 € per room and day (approx. 80qm)
- The contracts must be concluded no later than two weeks before the event and must be paid in advance or directly on site before a key is handed over.
- There are no fixed times for assembly and dismantling, please coordinate with the others, of course there are also no contractual penalties for delays, etc..
- There are no costs for a final cleaning. If the exhibitor group returns its room clean or in the same condition as it found it when it was taken over, the hotel will not charge any extra costs. Otherwise, the conditions of the respective individual room utilisation contract between the hotel and the signing exhibitor company shall apply.
- The room prices are, as required, inclusive of tables and chairs, but without additional covers provided by the hotel, except for those already permanently installed in the room.
Note for exhibitors: For 2020 we expect approx. 200-300 hotel visitors on Saturday afternoon and approx. 150-200 on Sunday. Please inform the organisation team if you need overnight accommodation in the hotel, we will have a number of single and double rooms held by the hotel until 1 April 2020.